How to Use Avalanche Mode
Follow these steps to use Avalanche Mode effectively:
- Click "Documents" from the create menu or push a creation you like into a document with the “push to document” button.
- Once in Document mode, enable Avalanche Mode on the right hand side with the arrow.
- Select your first template from the categories
- Enter Template Inputs
- Choose your tone: Select a tone for your content, such as casual, professional, or informative.
- Choose your Persona (optional): Customize content for a specific audience or brand by selecting a Persona from the dropdown menu.
- Click "Create": Writerly's AI generates output based on the inputs and template.
- Now you get to the powerful part
- In the Avalanche Mode panel, leave the template you just used with the back button, and select a second template
- Copy the outputs of the first template (which will be in the document body) and paste them into the input fields of your second template
- Adjust settings and then click Create to leverage the exponential power of Avalanche Mode
- Edit and format content: "Push it to Documents" for further editing and formatting using the rich text editor on the left side.